Cradle to cradle
- At Easyblox® we believe in cradle to cradle. Easyblox® products are 100% recyclable..
- At the end of its useful life you can recycle it in local recycling points or return it back to Easyblox® so we can give your old products a new life.
- Although carpentry such as plywood and particleboard look innocent, they are surely also world’s most famous for emitting chemicals such as Formaldehyde or Volatile organic compounds.
- Easyblox® do not contain or emit chemical agents such as Formaldehyde, and consume asignificant reduction of time and energy during production.
- UV cured coatings turn into a cured film when exposed to ultraviolet rays (UV), triggering a radical polymerization reaction. This permits a reduction in the CO2 emitted during production
- As such the UV cured coatings used in our production increase the life span dramatically and are now receiving a lot of attention as coatings that protect the global environment.
Recycle or Reuse ?
- Furniture is bulky waste. In the UK alone there’s 18 million tons of waste.
- There’s no need to contribute to the waste belt when you Reuse the same parts in your displays again and again.